6 new bags up, all with shoulder straps (except one) as promised! A new solid color, two Asian prints, two old favorites, and one Victorian inspiration. A few of the bags don't have full pictures yet because I ran out of light. I'll remedy that tomorrow of course. :D I realized I'd run out of light and fortunately had the presence of mind to at least photograph the fabric...
Also, later this week we will be having another Bea Green carnival, so be prepared to write about bea-ing green!
A preview of tonights' stocking:


2 comments:
Hi! I was checking back to see if I missed the bloggy carnival you mentioned you were going to have on the 16th. Did I miss out? I wanted to make sure I didn't since I did do a post today.
Love your site and your bags and have passed your "store" on to others.
Kirstin, I had a family issue pop up. Check back Friday! :D
Post a Comment