Thursday, July 3, 2008

Excellent Ideas!

I'm loving all the ways you are "bea-ing" green! Whether a veteran at it or taking one small baby step at a time, I'm inspired by all the good tips and ideas but most especially the effort. Way to go! Keep it up! I will be hosting more blog memes about "bea-ing" green in the near future, but not all of them will involve giveaways. Either way, it's great to gather all that smart information and all those great ideas into one place :)

There will be a few more bags up for sale tomorrow, and then on Monday (usual stocking day). So if you didn't see anything you LOVED, check back! And after that, we will be back to a more relaxed stocking schedule.

I also hope to debut more products this month, so that's another good reason to keep up with the happenings via this blog or directly at the store. :)

And of course, check back on Sunday, when I will be announcing the winners of the giveaways! :D I wish I could give a bag to all of you, and I'm so excited that you are excited about the giveaway too. :)

3 comments:

christa said...

I suppose I should wait until tomorrow to what items you add to Etsy, but I was wondering if it was possible to request longer handles for a specific fabric...

I love the Apple-solutely Sweet Market Tote, as well as the Plain Jane Market Tote but would love for them to have handles long enough to put over the shoulder.

I will keep checking Etsy!

Mrs. Taft said...

Christa: Tomorrow there will be at least one longer-handled bag, but I'm planning all long-handled bags for next week's stocking, and Plain Jane is on that list. I'd be more than happy to include an Apple-solutely Sweet one if I can :) Also, I'm closed for customs at this time (until I get caught up!) but if you know for sure you'd be buying it, what I can do is make a "reserved listing" for you. :) I'll be sure to let you know if/when I get more long-handled bags up!

christa said...

You are awesome! I will definitely buy a couple. I have your store front bookmarked so I will keep checking.

I actually wanted to buy some of that apple fabric, but when I went back to the store to actually buy it, it was all gone : ( I love it for the grocery tote!

Thanks so much!!