![]() | ![]() |
Made of gauzy cotton voile and drawn with a polyester grosgrain ribbon, this Produce Tote set features both sizes (Carrot Bunch and Banana Bunch)

To win this fabulous set, all you need to do is visit my store and leave a comment telling me what your favorite tote or product is to this entry. Yup, that's it. Just make sure I know who you are and how to contact you! One entry per person/household, please. A winner will be chosen using a random number generator on Sunday, July 6th in the evening (PST)!

This giveaway is now CLOSED!



38 comments:
Hm, it's hard to decide! I think my favorite is the Dotty Blue. I also really like the Raspberry Mocha and Olive Branch.
MMm, I love the Retro Fabulous!
I really like the Farmer's Market tote, with the cute chickens!
Toile and Stripes Market Tote :)
I love the Childhood Prairie tote! So sweet!! :)
The Retro Fabulous is my fav. SO creative!
I love Watermelon Bouquet!
I LOVE the toille and stripes market tote. It not only look beautiful, but also sturdy...I am keeping my fingers crossed (and toes!)
Saryn
smphome@excite.com
My favorite is the Farmer's Market tote
I love the Retro Fabulous - very classy!
I have to confess like the Plain Jane tote! Probably because I AM a plain jane. :)
My second choice would be the Toile and Stripes tote, so I'm not a complete plain jane. :)
I'm loving the chicken one. I <3 chickens. You know that though ;)
- Marliah
Retro Fabulous for this girl! LOVE the pattern!
I love the raspberry mocha market tote! All of your bags are awesome!!
My favorite would have to be the Raspberry Mocha market bag!
it was hard to choose just one tote as a favorite. I've narrowed it down to 2, Watermelon Bouquet and Raspberry Mocha-both are so pretty!
I love the toile and stripes! My daughters fave is the raspberry mocha...they are all just adorable!
Thank you, mamayates@bellsouth.net
Raspberry Mocha Market Tote
Love those dots
Kathey
childofgod@sbcglobal.net
I love the Childhood Prarie tote. But I am really excited about the produce totes. I have some market bags already but I don't have produce totes.
i think the toile and stripes in green is beautiful, but I agree that the produce bags are something I don't have already, and are an amazing and beautiful idea.
I love the retro market tote, but the plain tote is nice as well! I like having things that just blend well with everything.
Do I have to choose just one....LOL! I love the Edelweiss, the Raspberry Mocha and the Retro. They are just beautiful.
The raspberry mocha is my fave!
I love the Raspberry Mocha Market Tote!
Angela
agoofy_1@yahoo.com
I also love your Farmer's Market totes! I like the brighter, whimsical prints. They are just so cute!
my contact info (leave out spaces):
pdiraggi @bellsouth .net
Hummm, not sure if I can enter both your giveaways?? I do like a lot of your totes! Farmer market, childhood prairie, retro fabulous, and toile and stripes are my top favorites!
I love the produce totes with the green ribbon. Produce totes are a great idea and the colorful ribbon is a nice touch!
Hey, cousin! I am so excited for you! The County Berry Market Tote is my favorite of the nine I see on there. So sweet!:)
Oh, they are all lovely! I guess I will choose the Strawberry Blues Market Tote, but I really like the others too! :)
Mori Maple Market Tote fo sho, I may just have to buy it to use when I go to mcphersons!!!!
edelweiss!!!
That's my favorite color..I like the Farmer's Market too! Nice job!
I love the Edelweiss Market Tote! I really hope I win one of your bags. :)
love_cats05@yahoo.com
Love the Strawberry Blues. It's too cute!
Kris
ksunberg@hotmail.com
I think the maple farmers tote is my favorite one!!My e-mail is momm2119114@yahoo.com
Hi!
I love the strawberry market tote. Lovely!
Bobbie ;)
I'm always a fan of Toile, and I love the black toile bag. Your stuff is SOOOO cute!
I really like the Apple-solutely Sweet Market Tote :) So cute!
I really like the farmers market ones! The chickens are sooooooo cute! ALso the Raspberry Mocha and Olive Branch!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kim
Post a Comment