Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Bea Green Blogorama is BACK!

What?
On the 1st and 16th I will be hosting this "green meme"-the Bea Green Blogorama! I'd love to get our heads together and learn about living a more green and natural way from each other. Most of my friends already post about "green" topics frequently, so I figured, why not put them all together once in awhile so we can all enjoy them?

How?
To participate, all you need to do is dig up a past post or write a new one about bea-ing green...how you are, what you are doing that is 'green', ways to be green, what it means to you--the sky's the limit, as long as it's family-friendly and environmentally conscious. Hang your laundry instead of using the dryer? Tell us about it! Saving money and the air on gas somehow? Please share! Planting a garden--and growing it organically? The topic is broad and yet the focus is narrow.

3 comments:

Kirstin said...

Yeah! Hoping everything is going better for you and your family!

I noticed on your location it says Seattle. I am originally from North Bend, and now live in Woodland, WA which is SW washington on the border of portland.

Mrs. Taft said...

Oh how fun! I lived in Portland, at one time. Heh. :D I love Seattle, though :) I've BEEN to North Bend, too.

And thank you...this past weekend was crazy because of a funeral and a birthday party and my Grandma had to have surgery (the one who had a stroke), but things are looking up.

Tumus said...

Hi Bumble if you need a post or something all you have to do is ask! I'd love to write something for you ^_^